We all have our favorite seasonal meal, and mine is my Nana Pat’s chili mac recipe! It cooks in roughly an hour, and can be served in all kinds of settings. Family meals, potlucks, NFL Sunday parties, and even holidays. This recipe is sure to be a hit at any fall or winter gathering!
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 2 cans tomato soup, about 10 oz each
- Use the tomato soup cans to pour in 2 cans of water
- 1 can Mexican stewed tomatoes, puréed, about 15 oz
- 1 can Bush’s medium or hot chili beans, about 15 oz
- Roughly 20 splashes Tobasco sauce
- About 3 tbsp chili powder
- 10-16 oz or so of elbow macaroni
Combine all ingredients, except noodles, in a large pot on medium/high heat until almost boiling. Simmer for 20-30 minutes.
Boil the noodles in a separate pot. Cook them through and drain them. Serve together immediately, and top with saltines and shredded cheddar cheese!
Make it now, save it to your Pinterest board for later, or share it with your family.