For Christmas this year, Andrew and I are giving each other a larger gift, and then some little gifts for stocking stuffers. Between looking for stocking stuffers, and seeing all the Etsy goodies over Small Business Saturdays, I decided to share what I was finding. Here are 7 stocking stuffer ideas for the ladies in your life!
1. Teleties are the perfect spiral hair tie for stockings of all ages. Kid friendly, good for girlfriends, wives, and so on. I’ve been using them for months now, and I don’t know if I’ll ever go back to standard hair ties again. They last, they shrink back down to almost their regular size, and since they’re plastic you don’t have to worry about keeping them dry! They also donate to the organization Facing Our Risk of Cancer Empowered with each purchase.
2. Luxie Designs is an Etsy shop of handmade tees and earrings. Most of the earrings are made from faux or vegan leather! You can find gorgeous and simple statement earrings that are perfect for gifting. I actually bought a few for some girlfriends this year! If you decide to shop, use code CASSIDYA10 for 10% off your order.
3. K June Studios is another Etsy shop of the most unique, tasteful jewelry pieces I’ve ever purchased! Each piece is handcrafted and high quality. Due to the materials, they’re a tad pricier, but also a great gift to slip in to a stocking!
4. Caitlyn Minimalist is the perfect Etsy shop for all things custom! She makes pieces with finger prints, your kids’ drawings, initials, names, and so on! You can either have a significant date put on a necklace or set of rings. Go take a look, I’m sure you’ll find a small meaningful gift for any family member.
5. Amika Volume & Texture Spray is a great little product to add to stockings. Amika sells a sample size for just $10! You could also make it a themed stocking by adding Kristin Ess Leave-In Conditioner (also $10).
7. Cabin Socks are one of the all-time best gifts you can give! They also make a superb stocking stuffer. Right now, Dick’s has a BOGO free sale too. They are very fun, warm, high quality socks, and come in neutral and holiday colors and patterns!
You can click on all of the links attached in each paragraph, OR you can find them right here. Happy gifting!